Rapid Insight is a privately owned, cutting edge analytic software company where skills and talent get noticed. We look for and reward excellence at every level. Nestled in the White Mountains, Rapid Insight and its employees take advantage of New Hampshire’s technology rich environment and a quality of life that can’t be beat.
Great people build great companies. Rapid Insight has grown from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. Today, as always, we seek the most talented people who want to work in a fun, fast-paced, high-energy environment to build on our ongoing success story.
Open Position: Vice President of Sales
A driven SaaS Sales Director to cultivate a passionate customer base and expand from a beach head working for the CEO. Responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
A growing predictive analytics/data blending software company focused on enabling organizations to quickly extract information from their data and build predictive models.
18 Employees, 200+ clients across the US with a current focus in Higher Education. Competitive salary and high quality of life in beautiful North Conway, NH area.
• Meet or exceed annual sales targets by finding, winning, and growing customers
• Manage and hire sales reps and work with management to develop compensation plans
• Work with customers to drive better decision making in their respective organizations
• Understand the SaaS and data analytics market to execute appropriate forecasting, market identification, and strategy development
Requirements and Nice to Haves
• Analytic capabilities matched by effective communication strategies
• Previous experience as a sales executive, manager or director
• Excellent listening, negotiation, verbal and written skills
• Experience in higher-education helpful
CEO Mike Laracy on Rapid Insight:
“I started the company because I had a vision for a significantly faster, simpler, more elegant and automated way to build predictive models and to analyze data. We’ve done this with the technology that we’ve created, and we’ll continue to do this. My goal now is to get as many users as possible using and loving our technology.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org