Thursday December 12, 2013 2:00 pm
#DataTalks are 30 minute panel discussions of peers sharing stories with peers. Join us for this session where the discussion will center around how Predictive Modeling helped institutions increase enrollment, manage student retention and more.
- Chuck Walz – Associate Director of Admissions, Northern Illinois University
- Loralyn Taylor – Registrar & Director of Institutional Research, Paul Smith’s College
- Scott Mantie – Bureau of Education & Assessment, New Hampshire Dept. of Education
- Jennielle Strother – Vice President for Enrollment Management, Seminary of the Southwest
- Moderated by Sheryl Kovalik, Director of Sales & Business Development – Higher Education at Rapid Insight
Part of the Rapid Insight #DataTalk series