Predictive Analytics and Data Driven Healthcare
Pressures for efficiencies and quality patient care are increasing, making fast, dynamic reporting and analysis a business requirement instead of a 'nice to have'. Static, rigid reporting systems which are present in most organizations today represent obstacles to the demands of Healthcare Management. How does your organization rate in becoming a data driven environment?
The Rapid Insight® Analytic Suite enables you to quickly build Predictive Models to predict things like:
- Which patients are at risk of readmitting within 30 days of discharge?
- What is each patient's expected length of stay?
Aggregate, cleanse and integrate data living in multiple disparate sources, and organize it for building and scoring your analytic models.
Easily build reports, run ad hoc analyses, or create visual dashboards, without having to do any programming.
RELATED INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- A FierceHealth Article on how Analytics tops most ACOs' 2013 investment wish lists
- A FierceHealth Article on penalties being imposed on 2/3 of hospitals nationwide due to unacceptible readmission rates...
- A Kaiser Health News Article by Jordan Rau on Medicare's plans to penalize over 2,200 hospitals for excess readmissions.
(Kaiser Health News is an editorially independent program of the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, a nonprofit, nonpartisan health policy research and communications organization not affiliated with Kaiser Permanente.)