Completely Automating the Data Preparation Process for Tableau
In this on-demand video, Jeffrey Collis from the University of North Carolina-Greensboro shares how he is utilizing Veera Construct from Rapid Insight to fully automate the updates and extraction of data for use in nine Tableau Dashboards. These visualizations are utilized by UNCG senior decision makers to stay on top of their key institutional metrics.
Jeffrey is joined by Rapid Insight Senior Analyst, Jon MacMillan, who provides a brief demonstration of Veera Construct and how you can use it to:
• Merge disparate data sets
• Transform and cleanse data
• Automate data output to Tableau TDE or Tableau Online.
• Maximize efficiency through an intuitive interface and drag and drop design
• Incorporate Automated Predictive models from Veera Predict
• Seamlessly integrate SQL, Python or R scripts.
Data Manager, UNC Greensboro
Harness the power of many.
Create and share reports and datasets across the enterprise, and put analytical power in the hands of everyone. Veera creates a truly data-driven culture. Try it for yourself today.