Be the Change You Can See
Use analytics to help drive critical institutional outcomes
In the Educause Top 10 IT Issues of 2014, several of the issues are focused around leveraging technology to improve student outcomes and using analytics to help drive critical institutional outcomes. As IT professionals look to empower their institutions with analytic capabilities, selecting easy to use tools that don’t place an undue burden on infrastructure and staff is a key to success. Rapid Insight tools help address these issues in a cost-effect manner.
See Veera Predict in action – Attend a Webinar on October 16th
We’ll provide an overview of the use and benefits of utilizing predictive analytics in higher education. It will also cover how important it is to be able to provide “analytics for everyone” with easy to use tools.
Register for the Webinar
Improving student outcomes through an institutional approach that strategically leverages technology
Rapid Insight is designed to help your entire institution use data to drive decisions across the student relationship lifecycle. The software makes it easy to build predictive models for recruitment, enrollment, retention, and alumni giving. Providing easy access to any data sources and all student information systems, the technology does not require any significant IT resources to support.
Over 200 institutions across the country are using Rapid Insight tools to become data driven through predictive analytics and streamlined data analysis. Here are some use cases:
- Predict each applicant’s probability of enrolling. Use the scores to focus your recruiting efforts, project class size and have an immediate impact on financial outlay.
- Quickly run ad hoc analyses and view relationships between enrollment likelihood and other variables like SAT scores, high school GPA, gender, state, major, and the distance the student lives from your institution.
Student Retention Modeling
- Increase student success by identifying at-risk students and providing them the support they need.
- Identify trends and profiles of students who transfer or drop out.
- Determine overall expected enrollment for next year based on this year’s class.
- Cleanse and aggregate data for use in reports and dashboards without the need for a programming background.
- Create repeatable analytic processes to automate reports such as IPEDs.
- Run ad hoc analyses or scheduled reports.