Rapid Insight Creates Higher Ed Advisory Board for Predictive Analytics
Collaborative Effort To Help Identify Critical Areas For the Use of Advanced Veera Predict in Higher Education
Conway, NH – Rapid Insight Inc., today announced the formation of a higher education advisory board. The goal of the board is to help inform and direct the company’s strategic development efforts for its advanced analytic solutions for the higher education market.
“Rapid Insight has always listened to the concerns of its customers. They aren’t afraid to ask us what issues keep us awake at night. This board helps formalize a great process. I am honored to be participating and looking forward to great conversations,” said Dr. Loralyn Taylor, Director of Institutional Research and Registrar at Paul Smith’s College.
The board consists of 8 leaders from institutions across the country:
- Sunnary Adeva, Manager of Institutional Planning and Research, Mount St. Mary’s College
- Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs, Saint Leo University
- Bill Bereskin, Enrollment Management Analyst, Oregon State University
- Mike Cook, Senior Associate Director of Admissions, Michigan State University
- Dr. Mike Johnson, Director of Institutional Research at Dickinson College
- Dr. Loralyn Taylor, Director of Institutional Research and Registrar, Paul Smith’s College
- Dr. Bryan Terry, Associate Provost for Enrollment Management, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Dr. Jere Turner, Director of Institutional Research, Manchester Community College
“Colleges and Universities are under increasing pressure to meet enrollment goals and to ensure student success. As we continue to enhance our analytic solutions, we want to make sure we are keeping pace with the critical issues facing our higher education customers. It’s important that they have a voice in our strategic product decisions and that we have a regular exchange of ideas,” noted Mike Laracy, CEO of Rapid Insight.
The board will be meeting quarterly, with more frequent informal discussions occurring on an as-needed basis. Rapid Insight serves all facets of higher education, including two and four year colleges and universities, as well as law schools and graduate schools.
About Rapid Insight Inc.
Rapid Insight Inc. is a leading provider of predictive analytics software and solutions that provides organizations with the ability to make data-driven decisions. Focusing on speed, efficiency, and usability, Rapid Insight products enable users of any skill level to quickly turn their raw data into actionable information. The company’s analytic software platform simplifies the extraction, analysis, reporting, and modeling of data for clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Harness the power of many.
Create and share reports and datasets across the enterprise, and put analytical power in the hands of everyone. Veera creates a truly data-driven culture. Try it for yourself today.