Updated Features in Veera 4.1
2. Cache node now has a ‘view data’ option. So, once a cache is full, you can see what the data looks like at that point in a job, rather than having to check it out an output.
3. When using a Combine Input node, you can now create a “file date created” column and a “file modified column” to better track the dates associated with each of the files you’re importing.
4. Job and data view windows can now be un-docked and float outside of the main Veera Construct window.
5. Sampling node now has ‘range’ option. Instead of having to sample records from the top or bottom of a dataset (if you didn’t want to sample randomly), you can now choose which range of records you’d like to sample from.
6. Sampling node is also parameterized. You can set a parameter to prompt you for the number of records to sample in each sample node.
7. When restoring connections, Veera Construct will now Auto-backup in case anything was to go wrong with the restoration process.
8. A “busy” window will now show when Veera Construct Client is connecting with the server.
9. Setting run order can now be done from a list rather than having to click on each output in the order you’d like them to run.
10. The Quantile node now allows you to choose whether to sort values in a descending or ascending order.
11. Fields on an Excel Output file can now be parameterized. So, if you’re running jobs with a particular parameter, this parameter can now be included as part of the outputted field names.
12. The new Variable Reduction node has now been implemented. When available, Variable Reduction will filter down the variables in your dataset so that you’re only looking at variables that are statistically significantly related to your chosen Y-variable from that point forward.
…As always, we update our packages based on our customers’ ideas and needs. If you have any feedback or ideas regarding either of our packages, we encourage you to leave them in the comments or email us directly. We’ll make sure your ideas find their way to the right person.
-Caitlin Garrett, Statistical Analyst
Harness the power of many.
Create and share reports and datasets across the enterprise, and put analytical power in the hands of everyone. Veera creates a truly data-driven culture. Try it for yourself today.